- 2 Great Weekends of MUSIC for you to enjoy, in May ! Live Entertainment, Great Food and Drinks!
May 21st (6-9pm) – Rick Lett and May 28th (6-9 pm) – Joseph Forrest
Make plans to attend these fun filled evenings
- Cocoa Bean / TaDa! Catering will be Closed for “Holidays” May 14 – May 20, 2016
(aka. “Canadian Culinary Federation National Chef Convention” in Windsor Ontario). This year (2016) Chef Debbie Clauss is being inducted into the Canadian Culinary Federations, “Honour Society” …. Congratulations to Chef Debbie Clauss!!!
- We are a Great Destination to eat and relax, before going to any event, at the Canalta Center.
- We are now FULL SERVICE. Breakfast/Lunch and Dinner STARTING February 01, 2016
Check out our all NEW MENUS!
- We are now licensed and open for your evening dining pleasure!
- Don’t’ forget – We do Catering as well!
We can help customize your menu to suit any of your needs.
Call now 403-548-6730 and ask for Chef Debbie. I’m looking forward to creating your Unique TaDa! Experience!
Send Chef Debbie your comments or questions
I encourage you to come and enjoy our relaxing environment, alone or with friends. You will be inspired by our local artist and artisans.
Our mission is simple: Provide the best food, beverage, service and quality in surroundings where you can relax, chill out and enjoy yourself.
Eat Drink Mingle Repeat
Chef Debbie Clauss
#3 108 Broadway Avenue, Redcliff, Alberta, T0J 2P0
Phone: 403-548-6730 Fax: 403-487-5175
Monday – Wednesday
7:00 AM – 4:00 pm
Thursday – Friday
7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM